Ships from and sold by ATS, LLC
Self-Contained Cubical Safety Shower for the EXTREME Cold
- 6″ Insulated, Galvanized Steel Cubicle
- Dual 1,250-Watt Immersion Heater
- 3,000-Watt Space Heater
- 565-Gallon Water Tank
- Compliant with ANSI Z358.1 (2014)
Need a Quote?
Frequently Ordered With
Safety shower water filtration with activated Silver Nitrate
Incident Containment System
Chemical Safety System
About the Glacier Extreme™
The most robust extreme cold weather safety shower on the market
The Glacier Extreme™ is a polar, gravity-fed safety shower that is fully compliant with ANSI Z358.1 (2014) and will function in harsh cold conditions (down to -20°F/-28.8°C). Dual 1,250-watt immersion heaters keep the Glacier Extreme’s 565-gallon water tank within the tepid temperature range. The climate-controlled cubicle is heated and insulated to protect accident victims from frigid outdoor conditions while they receive critical emergency treatment for exposure to corrosive chemicals.
This robust industrial safety shower and eyewash is designed for extremely cold climates and dangerous windy conditions. The Glacier Extreme is built with high-quality materials and rugged construction to provide a long, durable lifetime. It can be outfitted for use in explosive environments and marine environments that include unique safety and durability challenges.
Features You Need. Options You'll Want.
See the Glacier Extreme's assortment of features and available options.
- 565-gallon tank protected by cubicle
- 6” insulated, galvanized steel cubicle
- UV-resistant, powder-coated steel
- 3” insulated dual-action doors
- Double walled with pour foam
- Gravity-fed, heated water
- Two 1,250-watt immersion heaters
- 3,000-watt space heater
- 165 MPH wind load capacity
- Dual UL/CSA components
- Integrated drain system for easy cleanup
- Temperature dump valve stops freeze damage
- Reliable interior and exterior LED lights
- Convenient forklift slots & lifting lugs
- Water temperature gauge
- Configurable as Non-Classified unit
- Water temp alarm switch
- Low water level alarm switch
- Alarm horn and beacon w/switches
- SafetySac™ after-incident system
- WaterGuard™ (2-year water treatment)
- PermaTote™ chemical safety system
- Containment berm system
- Filtration system
Specific details about the Glacier
Operating Temp Capacity
Need More Information?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just believe us—read what our customers are saying.
"Thank you guys for the best customer service. It’s GREAT to see a company take pride in that department."
“I look forward to working with you on the next order. You and your team are top notch!”
“Over the past 35 years, I have talked to many companies and was quite impressed with your level of knowledge.”