Ships from and sold by ATS, LLC
The most Robust Cool-Down Trailer for the Hottest most humid places
The ATS ShieldSafe® CoolRig™ is the most robust cool-down trailer on the market. By installing best-in-class, cool-down trailers, you’ll protect your employees and your corporate interests.
128 sq. ft. Cool-Down Floor Space
All Metal Construction
Insulated Roof and Front Insulated Wall
Best in Class Triple Barrier Clear Sidewalls
Need a Quote?
Frequently Ordered With
Safety shower water filtration
Incident Containment System
Chemical safety system
About the COOLRIG™
The most robust cool-down trailer on the market
Every year, thousands of employees become ill while working in hot and humid conditions; worse yet, dozens of these workers die from these conditions. Over 40% of these heat-related deaths occur in construction-related industries; however, all outdoor laborers are susceptible. Heat associated illnesses can affect anyone, regardless of age or physical condition.
ShieldSafe’s unique cool-down trailers meet heat-stress management guidelines. This cost-saving trailer doesn’t require a water supply or drain, and its no-tank design eliminates refills and cleanings—making it virtually maintenance-free.
According to OSHA, employers must provide a safe, hazard-free workplace and environment, which includes a comprehensive heat illness prevention plan, and is required to protect workers exposed to high temperatures. Employers are required to:
- Provide employees with rest, water, and shade
- Allow new and returning workers to slowly increase workloads, taking frequent breaks to
acclimate to the heat
- Plan for emergencies and provide heat-prevention training
- Monitor workers for signs of heat-related illness
Features You Need. Options You’ll Want.
See the CoolRig’s assortment of features and available options.
- 128 sq. ft. Cool-Down Floor Space
- Insulated Roof and Front Insulated Wall
- Fold Down, Non-Slip Steps with Handrails
- Best in Class Triple Barrier Clear Sidewalls
- Two 15ft Benches (Floor Secured)
- All Metal Construction
- Four Stabilizing/Leveling Jacks
- Rear Curtain Reduces Cooled Air Loss
- Trailer Brakes
- Trailer Meets All D.O.T. Requirements
- Configurable as Non-Classified
- Configurable as C1D2 unit (CoolRig+)
Specific details about the Glacier
The CoolRig is designed for all non-C1C2 heat stress programs and includes :
- Two – 12,000 BTU AC Units (24,000 BTU)
- 120 Voltage, 20 Amp
The CoolRig+ is designed for intrinsically safe environments and is C1D2 compliant. It’s rugged design includes:
- C1D2 A,B,C,D Groups
- Two – 14,500 BTU AC Units (29,000 BTU)
- 208/230 Voltage, 30 Amp
Available for Purchase
Available for Rental
Need More Information?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just believe us—read what our customers are saying.
"Thank you guys for the best customer service. It’s GREAT to see a company take pride in that department."
“I look forward to working with you on the next order. You and your team are top notch!”
“Over the past 35 years, I have talked to many companies and was quite impressed with your level of knowledge.”