Ships from and sold by ATS, LLC
Gravity-Fed Cubical Safety Shower
Solve site challenges such as no potable water or low-flow piping with the EcoDrench™ high-quality, self-contained, safety shower and eyewash. This compliant (ANSI Z358.1 2014) gravity-fed cubicle shower can function independent of a water supply or can be connected to a potable water line for easy auto-fill.
- Enclosed Shower
- ANSI Z358.1 Compliant
- ANSI Tepid Water
- Heavy Steel Construction
- Protected Water Tank
Need a Quote?
Frequently Ordered With
Safety shower water filtration with activated Silver Nitrate
Incident Containment System
Chemical Safety System
About the EcoDrench™
The most well-built and durable gravity-fed shower on the market
The EcoDrench™ was created to handle the many industrial applications where traditional combination pipe shower/eyewash products are insufficient. At many sites, running or replacing potable water lines can be very expensive. The EcoDrench can help you address that problem and avoid unnecessary expenses.
This heavy-duty gravity-fed cubicle safety shower provides protection from outdoor elements, such as wind and harsh sun. It also increases the likelihood of proper safety shower usage by offering much-need privacy for removing contaminated clothing.
Features You Need. Options You'll Want.
See the EcoDrench's features and available options.
- 500-gallon tank protected by cubicle
- Insulated, galvanized steel cubicle
- UV-resistant, powder-coated steel
- Gravity-fed, heated water
- 750-watt immersion heater
- 165 MPH wind load capacity
- Dual UL/CSA components
- Integrated drain system for easy cleanup
- Tank-fed eyewash with activation cover
- Temperature dump valve stops freeze damage
- 2-inch manual quick-drain tank valve
- Reliable interior & exterior LED lights
- Convenient forklift slots & lifting lugs
- Forklift Slots and Lifting Lugs
- Water temperature gauge
- Front overlapping strip curtain
- Remote signal capable
- Configurable as C1D2 unit
- Double spring-loaded doors w/windows (non-insulated)
- Water temp alarm switch
- Low water level alarm switch
- Alarm horn and beacon w/switches
- SafetySac™ after-incident system
- WaterGuard™ (2-year water treatment)
- PermaTote™ chemical safety system
- Containment berm system
- Filtration system system
Specific details about the EcoDrench
Operating Temp Capacity
33°F – 100°F
.05°C – 37.8°C
120V, 20A, single phase, 60Hz
240V, 20A, single phase, 60Hz
Need More Information?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just believe us—read what our customers are saying.
"Thank you guys for the best customer service. It’s GREAT to see a company take pride in that department."Jake
“I look forward to working with you on the next order. You and your team are top notch!”Stephanie
“Over the past 35 years, I have talked to many companies and was quite impressed with your level of knowledge.”Dan