Ships from and sold by ATS ShieldSafe, LLC
Heated, Self-Contained Mobile Safety Shower and Eyewash
The portable C1D2 rated EcoRig™ safety shower and eyewash offers affordable protection for your employees in virtually any location. Its pneumatic pump, electric immersion heater, and large capacity tank provide over 15 minutes of continuous tepid water flow for emergency situations.
- ANSI Z358.1 Compliant
- Small Footprint
- Mobile Shower
- Meets Tepid Water Standards
- Shower and Eyewash
Need a Quote?
Frequently Ordered With
Incident Containment System
Chemical Safety System
About the EcoRig™
The most robust mobile safety shower on the market
This revolutionary portable safety shower is designed and built for use in the field. This Class 1 Division shower is made from sturdy materials and manufactured to provide many years of use in mobile applications where there is no potable water source. When used correctly the EcoRig is fully compliant with ANSI Z358.1 (2014).
This model includes a 400-gallon tank with an immersion heater to maintain the water temperature above the ANSI minimum of 60°F (15.6°C). Water pressure is provided by a pneumatic water pump, and the unit comes with an integrated eyewash. EcoRig’s drop-and-lock legs provide additional stability during use. A key feature of this product is its small footprint, which allows for deployment in small or tight work areas.
Features You Need. Options You'll Want.
See the features and available options for the EcoRig.
- Class 1 Division 2 rated
- 400-gallon water tank mounted on trailer
- Heated water (ANSI tepid)
- Stainless steel shower nozzle - 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- Eyewash with activation cover - 0.4 GPM (3 LPM)
- Pneumatic water pump
- UV-resistant, powder-coated steel trailer frame
- 2” ball hitch
- Drop down rear leg stabilizers
- Lights and brakes for safe highway travel
- All necessary safety signage
- Low temperature dump valve
- Spare tire
- Configurable as C1D2 unit
- Insulated blanket for low temps
- Water temp alarm switch
- Low water level alarm switch
- Alarm horn and beacon w/switches
- Non-hazardous electric water pump
- Stainless steel temperature gauge
- SafetySac™ after-incident system
- WaterGuard™ (2-year water treatment)
- PermaTote™ chemical safety system
- Containment berm system
- Filtration system
Specific details about the EcoRig
Operating Temp Capacity
0°F – 100°F
-17.8°C – 37.8°C
120V, 20A, single phase, 60Hz
240V, 20A, single phase, 60Hz
Need More Information?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just believe us—read what our customers are saying.
"Thank you guys for the best customer service. It’s GREAT to see a company take pride in that department."Jake
“I look forward to working with you on the next order. You and your team are top notch!”Stephanie
“Over the past 35 years, I have talked to many companies and was quite impressed with your level of knowledge.”Dan