Ships from and sold by ATS ShieldSafe, LLC
Enclosed Mobile Safety Shower
The MidRig™ is a self contained mobile safety shower and eyewash which can also double as a safety trailer with an optional heating/cooling station as well as a ANSI first aid station. The MidRig provides accident victims with much needed privacy and protection in remote, harsh enviroment locations.
- C1D2 & Safety Station Upgradable
- ANSI Z358.1 Compliant
- Privacy/Weather Protection
- Temperature Controlled
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Self-Contained/Small Footprint
- Meets Tepid Water Standards
Need a Quote?
Frequently Ordered With
Incident Containment System
Chemical Safety System
About the MidRig™
The most robust enclosed mobile safety shower & safety center on the market
ShieldSafe has filled the growing demand for smaller, fully-enclosed mobile showers. ShieldSafe’s new MidRig shower is ANSI Z358.1 compliant and can be upgraded to meet C1D2 requirements.
The MidRig protects accident victims from harsh external weather conditions inside a safe, enclosed, (optional heated/cooled) mobile shelter. The MidRig’s protective safety center is uniquely designed to protect accident victims from harsh environmental conditions and can provide additional on-site security by adding an ANSI compliant first aid kit.
Its unique self-contained design eliminates the need for ANSI-required weekly activation tests. Instead, all that is required is a simple weekly visual verification of water level. This model includes a 450-gallon tank with an immersion heater to maintain the water temperature above the ANSI minimum of 60°F (15.6°C). Water pressure is provided by an electric or pneumatic water pump, and the unit comes with an integrated eyewash. MidRig’s drop-and-lock legs provide additional stability during use. A key feature of this product is its small footprint, which allows for deployment in small or tight work areas.
Features You Need. Options You'll Want.
See the features and available options for the MidRig.
- 450-gallon heated tank (tepid standards)
- Weather-resistant enclosed trailer
- Eyewash w/activation cover - 0.4 GPM (3LPM)
- Shower head - 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- Steel chassis—no wood components
- Aluminum body and panels
- Drop down ramp
- ANSI-compliant safety handrails
- Internal and external lighting
- Drop down trailer stabilizers
- Pneumatic OR electric water pump
- Lights and brakes (for safe highway transport)
- All necessary safety signage
- Shore power (for easy power connection)
- Upgradable to C1D2 requirements
- Heating/cooling safety station
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Containment/capture water tank
- Non-hazardous area alarm and strobe
- Containment/capture water tank
- SafetySac™ after-incident system
- WaterGuard™ (2-year water treatment)
- ANSI-compliant first aid kit
Specific details about the SafetyRig
Operating Temp Capacity
-40°F – 100°F
-40°C – 37.8°C
120V, 20A, single phase, 60Hz
Need More Information?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just believe us—read what our customers are saying.
"Thank you guys for the best customer service. It’s GREAT to see a company take pride in that department."Jake
“I look forward to working with you on the next order. You and your team are top notch!”Stephanie
“Over the past 35 years, I have talked to many companies and was quite impressed with your level of knowledge.”Dan