Ships from and sold by ATS, LLC
Entry-Level Priced Showers Backed by the ShieldSafe Standard
ShieldSafe’s entry-level GF400TM is fully compliant with ANSI Z358.1-2014 standards and is rated C1D2. This self-contained tank shower guarantees over 15 minutes of tepid water without needing to be plumbed into a water supply.
- Steel Frame Shower
- ANSI Z358.1 Compliant
- ANSI Tepid Water
- 400 Gallon Water Tank
- Usually Ships in Days
- Palletized – Some Assembly Required
Need a Quote?
Frequently Ordered With
Safety shower water filtration
Incident Containment System
Chemical safety system
About the GF400™
A great option for projects that are budget constrained
No Water? No Problem. Solve site challenges such as no potable water or low-flow piping with the GF400™ self-contained safety shower and eyewash. This compliant (ANSI Z358.1 2014), gravity-fed cubicle shower can function independently of a water supply or can be connected to a potable water line for easy auto-fill.
This Entry-Level Priced Showers Backed by the ShieldSafe Standard The one-piece insulated GRP header tank is completely corrosion resistant and suitable for hazardous or non-hazardous environments.The GF400 comes with a water level indicator and testing lever.
Features You Need. Options You'll Want.
See the GF400's features and available options.
- 400 gallon yellow insulated header tank
- 304 stainless steel shower frame
- Stainless steel operating valves
- Stainless steel Panic bar/testing lever
- 3KWh Immersion water heater
- C1D2 components
- Yellow GRP + 2 low pressure eyewash nozzles
- 6 inch stainless steel temperature gauge
- NPTM Inlet connection
- 1.57 inch PVC-U screened overflow
- Ball float valves for quick refill
- Panic bar shower operation
- Lift lid eyewash operation
- Short Lead Times
- SafetySac™ after-incident system
- WaterGuard™ (2-year water treatment)
- PermaTote™ chemical safety system
- Containment berm system
- Filtration system
Specific details about the EcoDrench
Operating Temp Capacity
20°F – 100°F
-6°C – 37°C
120V, single phase, 60Hz
240V, single phase, 60Hz
Need More Information?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just believe us—read what our customers are saying.
"Thank you guys for the best customer service. It’s GREAT to see a company take pride in that department."
“I look forward to working with you on the next order. You and your team are top notch!”
“Over the past 35 years, I have talked to many companies and was quite impressed with your level of knowledge.”