Ships from and sold by ATS ShieldSafe, LLC
Gravity-Fed Mobile Safety Shower
- Unique Gravity-Fed Design
- Heavy-duty Construction
- ANSI Z358.1 Compliant
- Site-to-Site Mobility
- Protection from Outdoor Elements
- Spent Water Capture
Need a Quote?
Frequently Ordered With
Safety shower water filtration with activated Silver Nitrate
Incident Containment System
Chemical Safety System
About the SafetyRig™
The most robust gravity-fed, enclosed mobile shower on the market
For years, the quality and functionality of mobile safety showers have lagged significantly behind market needs—until now. Beginning with a blank slate, ATS ShieldSafe collaborated with top engineers to redefine mobile safety showers. Those efforts produced the SafetyRig’s one-of-a-kind gravity-fed design that allows for continuous operation without power or pneumatic backup.
The SafetyRig protects accident victims from harsh external weather conditions inside a heated (cooled, optional) mobile shelter. Its unique self-contained design eliminates the need for ANSI-required weekly activation tests. Instead, all that is required is a simple weekly visual verification of water level.
Only the SafetyRig™ includes wastewater containment within the frame of the trailer (below the shower) to protect your work area from dangerous and inconvenient cleanups. It can also be outfitted for use in explosive environments as well as hot and cold climates.
The ATS ShieldSafe SafetyRig: a durable, enclosed portable safety shower that offers long-term value and complete safety to your employees and company.
Features You Need. Options You'll Want.
See the features and available options for the SafetyRig.
- Interior lighting
- Cubicle heater
- Exterior ramp light
- Double, foldable handrails
- Military-grade construction
- 2 5/8” ball hitch
- Ultra-durable materials and design
- All necessary safety signage
- Spare wheel and tire
- Heavily-insulated trailer walls & doors
- Extremely tough siding and roof
- Heated 500-gallon corrosion-resistant freshwater tank mounted in ceiling of trailer
- 500-gallon, corrosion-resistant, freshwater travel tank mounted within trailer frame
- Floor drain empties to waste tank
- Overhead shower with ABS rose – 20 GPM
- High-quality eyewash - 0.4 GPM
- UV-resistant, powder-coated steel
- 115v or 240v electric immersion water heater
- Ramp to shower opens to expose double, spring-loaded doors
- Pneumatic pump to transfer water to the upper tank
- Connection for compressed, “shop air” supply
- Durable, double axles with heavy-duty suspension
- Extreme wind capacity (when front ramp and rear doors are closed)
- Easy-access utility area in the front of the trailer makes repairs easy
- All required highway lighting and brakes
- Heavy-duty tongue and trailer Jack
- Remote signal capable
- Configurable as C1D2 unit
- Water temp alarm switch
- Low water level alarm switch
- Alarm horn and beacon w/switches
- SafetySac™ after-incident system
- WaterGuard™ (2-year water treatment)
- PermaTote™ chemical safety system
- Containment berm system
- Filtration system
Specific details about the SafetyRig
Operating Temp Capacity
Need More Information?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just believe us—read what our customers are saying.
"Thank you guys for the best customer service. It’s GREAT to see a company take pride in that department."
“I look forward to working with you on the next order. You and your team are top notch!”
“Over the past 35 years, I have talked to many companies and was quite impressed with your level of knowledge.”