Ships from and sold by ATS, LLC
Climate-Controlled, Gravity-Fed Cubicle Safety Shower
- Cooled and Heated Cubicle
- Insulated Shelter
- Fully Enclosed
- ANSI Z358.1 Compliant
- Provides ANSI Tepid Water
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
Need a Quote?
Frequently Ordered With
Safety shower water filtration with activated Silver Nitrate
Incident Containment System
Chemical Safety System
About the Tropic™
The most robust hot- and cold-climate gravity-fed shower on the market
The Tropic is a robust industrial safety shower and eyewash specifically designed for hot climates up to 120°F and high wind conditions. The Tropic provides a climate-controlled cubicle that protects accident victims from harsh outside elements while they receive compliant emergency treatment for exposure to corrosive chemicals.
This cooled (and heated) cubicle emergency shower is built with durability and long-term value in mind. It can be outfitted for use in explosive environments and marine environments that include unique safety and durability challenges.
Features You Need. Options You'll Want.
See the Tropic's assortment of features and available options.
- 500-gallon water tank protected by cubicle
- Low temp wet location A/C unit & space heater
- Insulated galvanized steel structure
- Insulated dual-action spring-loaded doors with windows
- UV-resistant powder coating
- Double walled with R-12 insulation
- Compliant with ANSI Z358.1 (2014)
- UL/CSA components
- 165 MPH wind load capacity
- Integrated drain system
- Tank-fed eyewash station with protective activation cover
- Low temp 750-watt electric immersion tank water heater with thermal cutout
- Self-contained, gravity-fed, heated water
- Temperature dump valve
- 2” manual quick drain tank valve
- Interior LED light
- External LED lights above doorway
- Forklift slots and lifting lugs
- Water temperature gauge
- Remote signal capable
- Configurable as C1D2 unit
- Water temp alarm switch
- Low water level alarm switch
- Alarm horn and beacon w/switches
- SafetySac™ after-incident system
- WaterGuard™ (2-year water treatment)
- PermaTote™ chemical safety system
- Containment berm system
- Filtration system
Specific details about the Tropic
Operating Temp Capacity
Need More Information?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just believe us—read what our customers are saying.
"Thank you guys for the best customer service. It’s GREAT to see a company take pride in that department."
“I look forward to working with you on the next order. You and your team are top notch!”
“Over the past 35 years, I have talked to many companies and was quite impressed with your level of knowledge.”